This protocol of acupuncture of the ear consists of the application of 5 needles placed in 5 spots in both ears. These spots are Shen Men, Sympathetic, Liver, Kidney, and Lungs.
Shen Men point: Emotional/Spiritual Awareness
Sympathetic point: Physical Relaxation
Kidney point: The foundation of our being
Liver point: Governs the way Qi flows through our body
Lung point: Governs the moment to moment taking in and letting go of oxygen, life, and our feelings.
- Reduced cravings for alcohol and drugs, including nicotine
- Minimized withdrawal symptoms
- Increased calmness, better sleep, and less agitation
- Relief from stress and emotional trauma
- An easier connection with counseling
- A discovery of inner quiet and strength
The placement of Vaccaria seeds on certain points of the ears to stimulate Qi. These seeds are applied with tape and will stay on generally for a couple days to a couple weeks. This works similar to the needles except the seeds are placed in spots needing the stimulation and the client can press on the seeds throughout the day to stimulate the points
What ear seeds can assist
- Chronic pain
- Weight gain